A modern high density polyethylene system which is ideal for non-pressure above and below ground drainage where traditional materials such as cast iron have previously been used.
- Lighter and stronger than traditional materials
- Easier to handle and quick to install
- Maintenance free, no painting
- Connection methods include electrofusion, mechanical coupling and butt welding
- System complies with unified standards EN 1519 and BBA certification
- Available in black
Terrain Acoustic db12
A range of acoustically insulated pipe and fittings suitable for soil and waste, available in 40mm, 50mm, 110mm and 160mm. To suit locations requiring minimum transmission of noise levels.
- 3 layer polypropylene composite pipe
- Acoustic fittings with mineral additives
- Surpasses Part E performance requirements
- Uniquely achieves Class B1 fire protection
- Available in blue