Our precast concrete road gullies are extremely robust and ideal for both domestic and heavy-duty use.
Road gully benefits include:
- The seal has been cast-in, thus preventing loss or damage on-site
- An integral seal and rodding eye for universal sealing characteristics
- The rodding eye closure has been recessed into the concrete to help eliminate dislodgement
- Reduced thickness, giving reduced weight and a smaller footprint for better vehicle utilisation
- An improved system that helps prevent any discharge of oil
- The gully is fully universal, suitable for all plastic and clay drainage products from 160mm to 186mm diameter
- Does not lose shape and does not float (self-weight inhibits flotation)
Gully Cover Slabs
FP McCann’s Gully Cover Slab is designed as seating for a gully grate.
Our precast concrete gully cover slab is available in both a standard and horseshoe shape.
Benefits of the Gully Cover Slab
- Quicker to lay, thus ensuring reduced labour costs
- Use on top of 450mm diameter gully
- Eliminates the need to lay engineering bricks on-site
- Sits flush to kerb, resulting in enhanced stability
- 100mm thick single-piece unit
- Eliminates brickwork vertical joint ‘weak spots’
- Greater stability than brickwork
- Quality product produced by vibration process
- Compressive strength is similar to Class B.Eng. bricks