Over the next two weeks, we will begin to re-open our branches whilst strictly adhering to government guidelines with regards to social distancing.
Schedule of branch openings:
4th May 2020 – Inverness, Dumfries
11th May 2020 – Aberdeen, East Kilbride, Kilmarnock, Kirkcaldy
1st June – Edinburgh, Broxburn, Glasgow
- All collections from our branches must be prearranged via telephone or email. You will then be given a time slot to collect your order.
- Our Trade Counter area will now operate a ‘one in, one out’ policy.
- Cash cannot be accepted at this time. We now operate on a prepaid basis using digital payment only (card/BACS).
- We will not ask you to hand-sign for your collection. An email copy will be available upon request.
- Branch Managers will be supported by the business to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff is never compromised.
- If your order does not require a forklift truck to load, we request you are able and equipped to load your vehicle.
- Drivers or sales staff will contact you with an ETA of your delivery and agree a designated drop off point, strictly adhering to social distancing.
- Drivers will not ask you to hand-sign for the delivery. Delivery note will be contained within your order and can be emailed to you.
- Delivery will be made to the nearest hard surface point.
- The driver reserves the right to refuse delivery if safety is compromised.
- Copy invoices and statements are available by either using our dedicated customer portal by registering here https://accounts.pdmltd.co.uk/partner/login OR contacting our credit control team on 0141 892 8960
- Paying your account can be made via telephone on 0141 892 8960 OR using your online account
- All remittance advice please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be waiving all credit/business card payment fees until the end of May