Gastite’s corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) system can be used for the installation of natural gas and LPG and is approved under BS EN 15266 for corrugated pipework up to DN50 with a maximum working pressure of 500mbar. Suitable for installation within a wide range of construction projects, including residential, commercial, new build and industrial, Gastite® CSST is a safe, economical, and efficient alternative to traditional piping methods, such as copper and steel.
- Annealed for superior flexibility and supplied in one continuous length, meaning it can easily be routed through even complex structures.
- Available in reel lengths from 30M to 90M, with custom cuts available for larger projects.
- Pre-marked by the metre with no measuring, rigid pipe cutting or threading; meaning less waste and fewer fittings.
- Suitable for both internal and external installation allowing for direct burial.
- 75% fewer fittings in the average installation, meaning a safer system with less leak potential and reduced call backs.
- Lightweight, 75 metres of DN15 weighs in at less than 20 kilos, (approx.), making it easy to handle and transport.
- No hot works are required and only simple hand tools such as a tubing cutter, wrenches and utility knife are needed for installation.
- Connects direct to the meter box and appliances.
The XR2™ range of fittings have been designed exclusively for use with Gastite® CSST. Featuring a toolless flare design, the patented Jacket-Lock® fitting eliminates exposed stainless steel beyond the nut and the self-guiding assembly ensures a perfectly even flare. The fitting adapter, bushings and nut are all brass and all components are reusable.