TracPipe® and TracPipeCC® are pliable corrugated stainless-steel gas piping systems for natural gas and LPG installations, generally used between the meter and appliance, and can be directly buried in ground or screed and used internally and externally.
TracPipeCC® is designed with a secondary containment sleeve already in place as that includes ridges on the internal surface which form channels between the first and second covers. In the unlikely event of a gas escape, the design allows for a passage to be formed for any escaping gas to move freely along the space formed to a safe and ventilated location at each end of the pipe.
- Manufactured from pliable corrugated stainless-steel tube which can be bent easily by hand
- A polyethylene protective cover containing UV and Ozone protection and flame spread and smoke density inhibitors
- Recognised alternative to rigid copper or steel pipe
- TracPipe® is available in sizes from DN12 to DN50 in lengths up to 90m and is Kitemarked to BS EN 15266
- TracPipeCC® is available in sizes DN15 to DN50 in lengths up to 90m
- TracPipe® and TracPipeCC® can be used with the full range of AutoFlare® fittings making installation of gas pipework Safer