The Ecoblock porous paving systems provide effective grass protection and gravel retention and has been designed for long term use in a wide range of load bearing applications.
- Pedestrian walkways
- Service access roads
- Permanent and overspill car parking
- Emergency access lanes
- Verge reinforcements
- Light aircraft or helicopter landing pads
- Golf buggy paths
Key benefits of the Ecoblock systems:
- Visually attractive
- Suitable for a wide range of load bearing applications
- Effective drainage of surface water
- Manufactured from 100% recycled HDPE material
- Tried and tested with a proven track record
- Independently tested
Manufactured from fully UV stabilised, 100% recycled, High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), which is chemically inert and can be located in the ground without long term damage to the surrounding soils. Ecoblock systems are also fade resistant, providing longerlasting aesthetically pleasing solutions. Ecoblock has a load bearing capacity of up to1850kN/m2 or 185 tonnes/m2.