RIDGISTORMSeparate Catchpits are designed to separate silt and other particles from stormwater, helping to protect the downstream drainage system and local environment.
RIDGISTORMSeparate Catchpits can be integrated into our range of pipe systems, such as Ridgidrain and Ridgistorm-XL to offer a fully integrated drainage system.
RIDGISTORMSeparate Catchpits are pre-fabricated for use in a range of stormwater systems requiring silt and debris seperation and retention.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides easy access for silt collection
- Network Rail Parts and Drawing System (PADs) approved for use in CESS Areas
- Separates silt and debris from the downstream drainage system
- Eliminates wastage associated with in-situ construction
- Multiple inlet and outlet options, supplied with integral sockets as standard allowing quick and seamless connection to pipeline
- Depths can be tailored to suit project requirements
- Optional step rungs to BS EN 13101 and ladders to BS EN 14396
- Integral lifting points available on request to improve Health and Safety of handling and installation
- Stub connections and rocker pipes are available