Located upstream of retention, attenuation and infiltration drainage systems, RIDGISTORMSeparate Silt Traps capture, retain silt and separate out other particles by encouraging settlement in the sump, preventing ingress into sustainable drainage systems (SuDS).
This range of small diameter silt traps are standard stock items and are readily available.
Key Features and Benefits
- Improves water quality by removing silt, grit and litter, protecting downstream elements of the drainage systems
- Prevents the ingress of debris, silt and litter into a structure
- Multiple inlet and outlet options, supplied with integral sockets as standard allowing quick and seamless connection to pipeline
- Depths can be tailored to suit project requirements
- Plastic or lockable steel covers available from Polypipe Building Products