ecoNOMY Chamber System
The ecoNOMY® chamber system provides an environmentally friendly solution for valve, hydrant and meter chamber applications. Traditional concrete products are heavy, brittle and can be difficult to handle on-site, causing costly replacements for breakages or lost-time due to fatigue or injury.
ecoNOMY® chambers are UK manufactured from 100% recycled post-industrial PVC that was destined for landfill and can be fully recycled and the end of their service life.
The ecoNOMY® chamber system has been independently tested to BS EN124 D400 loadings and is fully compliant with BS 5834-4
- Zero Breakages
- Will not crack or shatter
- Frost proof to -25%
- Chambers interlock to form a load bearing unit
- No top unit required to seat surface box/cover & frame
- Far lighter than traditional concrete
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Resistant to all forms of effluents including petrol, diesel and road salts
- Large range of industry standard sizes from 150x150mm to 1200x675mm
- Widely used across the UK water industry