Puriton® PDM are Scottish Water Framework Holder Approved Suppliers
A tried and tested barrier pipe and fittings system for contaminated land.
Developments in Polyethylene manufacturing technology have made it possible to combine polyethylene (PE) with other materials, including aluminium, which possess excellent barrier properties. With governments encouraging the redevelopment of brownfield land, there is a need for a new polyethylene pipeline solution that will ensure the protection of our drinking water against soil contaminants found in brownfield sites.
To ensure that the barrier properties of the Puriton® system are maintained, only Puriton® fittings are approved for use with Puriton® pipe. The use of non Puriton® fittings may compromise the barrier properties of the system.
- Approved under regulation 31 of the Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2000 for pipe diameters 90 to 180mm (Approval number DWI 56.4.1112)
- WRAS approved material PE80 for pipe diameters 25 to 63mm (Approval number 1610528)
- BS8588:2017 approval for pipe diameters 25 to 180mm (Approval number KM672956)
- Scottish Water Approved Barrier System
Redman™ fittings approvals
- WRAS approved product (Approval Number 1811317 – Full product range)
- KIWA UK approved product in compliance with UK Water Supply Regulations (Certificate Number 1811712)
- WRAS approved materials in contact with drinking water
Electrofusion fittings approvals
- BS EN12201-3 KM597648
- Manufactured from WRAS approved materials
- DVGW GW 335-B2
- MPA Darmstadt K1597 / 12.2014
- IIP Certification of Conformity to EN12201-3