At Polypipe Building Products, we hold the UK’s largest range of drainage pipes, fittings, chambers and sewer systems for all your Residential projects.
Polypipe Group provide the largest range of plastic plumbing, drainage and sewer systems in the UK, ranging from 150mm to 3000mm sewer solutions to plot drainage, soil & waste, rainwater and hot & cold plumbing. Polypipe can also supply the largest range of geocellular system solutions for deep and shallow applications.
Polypipe Underground Drain – PVCu
Polypipe’s Underground Drain – PVCu fittings and new Sustainable Multi-Layer Pipe (MLRC) are available in both 4in/110mm and 6in/160mm diameters. The system provides a fully adoptable solution, while the sustainable product allows customers to comply with environmental policy and reduce their carbon footprint.
- Compliant to meet Sewers for Adoption and Sewers for Scotland regulations
- Certification to stiffness class SN8
- BSI Kitemarked to BS EN 13476-2, BS 4660:200 and EN 1401-1
- Improved environmental credentials to comply with the latest environmental policy
- Fully compatible with existing underground drainage in the market
- Featuring Polypipe’s new Ring Lock Seal technology
Polypipe’s Polysewer range of structured wall pipes and fittings are available in diameters 150-300mm. The system includes a range of couplings, seals, bends, junctions and accessories. Polysewer provides robust sewer gas resistance for new and replacement sewer gas systems.
- Fully compliant with WIS 4-35-01 and BS EN 13476-3
- BSI Kitemarked and BBA approved
- Adoptable by water companies
- Manufactured to stiffness classification SN8
- Lighter in weight for increased Health and Safety benefits
- Integral sockets for quicker installation and greater
- leak tightness
- Strong, flexible pipe wall withstands ground movement and differential settlement
IC600 Pipe Riser Inspection Chambers
The IC600 range of inspection chambers is a safer and more cost-effective alternative to traditional concrete ring manholes for the maintenance or inspection of sewers or drains. Designed for adoptable and non-adoptable domestic and commercial drainage systems, the range is manufactured from high quality polypropylene and is engineered to last.
The unique adaptor range simplifies choice allowing multiple configuration options for connections to Polysewer, Smoothwall PVCu and 150mm Vitrified Clay pipe.
- Choice of six IC600 bases with straight through flow or cross tee configuration
- For use with 150/160mm, 225/250mm or 300/315mm pipe
- Choice of adaptors for pipe connection to Polysewer, Smoothwall PVCu and Vitrified Clay pipe
- Certified to EN 13598-2 and compliant with Sewers for Adoption 7th edition
- Double skinned base for additional groundwater resistance
- Fully sealed for a water tight, tamper proof and low maintenance installation
- Light weight & strong for improved health and safety and easy handling, corrosion resistant
- High strength single piece 600mm diameter Ridgisewer SN8 riser
- Riser cap which can be adapted for reduced access for chamber depths of greater than 1.2m by using the UG514 restricted access reducer with Polypipe ductile iron covers and frames
- Riser cap directly compatible with the UG510 Polypropylene square cover and frame